Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Building Bridges

AUGUST 2010 CAMP OUT IN IDAHO


The theme this year was "Building Bridges" --
the bridges of our relationships -- one piece at a time.
Rod and Nan -- our host and hostess for the weekend.
Thank you for your generous hospitality!! We Love to come to your
camp out weekend!
Great dogs and sausages!

SATURDAY'S ACTIVITIES


TREASURE HUNT....


I walked the Treasure Hunt trails ... and found a few God left for us...

This one's for you, Steve!!

APPLE CIDER MAKING...
I didn't get any pictures. I guess I was too busy walking the treasure hunt trails!
SUGAR POPCORN...
Sugar popcorn in the copper kettle...you can't get any better than that!!

BRIDGE BUILDING...
The beginning of the bridge building project.


Teamwork -- bridge building takes a lot of working together.






One piece at a time...




More teamwork!
The little people really enjoyed putting the bolts in.
The bridge building project almost complete.

PONY RIDES.....

Blaze behaving like a real gentleman during the "pony rides"!!
All your hard work paid off, Hannah and Nan!!

WAGON RIDES





Teamster #1
I'm not sure which horse this is...maybe Cherokee



Teamster #2
Thanks Sam and Austin!!! We had a great time riding with you!



Home made ice cream for dessert Saturday night!!
Seven freezers of the yummy white stuff!!



Campfire and devotions on Saturday night.

We had services Sunday morning in the upper floor of the barn!


More Miscellaneous Pictures of the weekend...



Even "Fuzz" found a spot on my blog!!


Nan's beautiful flowers!



Hannah and Ryan on Blaze!

This is the horse Hannah spent all week exercising and getting ready for him to be a "pony ride" horse this weekend.



Look like a picture right out of the 'ol west!!!
I love the hat, Cowboy John!!



Another cowboy!? Yep! Cowboy/Pastor Danny!!


*************************************************************************************


JESUS BUILT A BRIDGE TO HEAVEN.

SO THAT I COULD FIND A WAY UP TO HIM,

JESUS BUILT A BRIDGE THE ONLY WAY HE COULD

WITH ONLY THREE NAILS AND TWO PIECES OF WOOD

WITH ONE RUGGED CROSS

JESUS BUILT A BRIDGE

No comments:

Post a Comment