Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Changes

Well...it's been a long time between posts...AGAIN!

Since the last post, Ryan is home from CA (we missed him a lot!) and I have two part time jobs at the local hospital.

So...lots of changes in this household with mom working 32 hours a week! I have 22 hours per week (from Friady to Monday) in the cafeteria/kitchen of the hospital. I also have a 10 hour shift as department secretary for the Imaging/Diagnostic Department. Bet you can't guess which one is my favorite!!?? I'm hoping that the cafeteria/kitchen job is temporary (maybe just through the winter) and that there will be more secretarial hours open up. The kitchen work is fun and the co-workers a lot of fun ... but the hours are not very fun. Working weekends is NOT my favorite part of the job!

Anyway ~~ this should explain the long time between posts. Training for two jobs at one time was a huge challenge for me!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you and your life again! Looking forward to more updates!

    ReplyDelete