Thursday, March 11, 2010

Random Pictures of Life in the Valley...

I've been encouraged to include more pictures...so here they are.......enjoy!

For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing,
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
Isaiah 55:12


Surely these mountains are "breaking forth with singing" -- This was taken just a couple days ago after the last snow -- the next day was absolutely beautiful!

I'll name this one "Alright already ... Are you DONE yet?"
Now this is called -- having the camera aimed in the right direction at the right time!! A one in a million picture!!


Well -- here they are -- the promised pictures of Outlaw!
I call this one "Barnyard Friends"...
This is Outlaw, Tiny and Taffy -- I think the story is...Outlaw had been naughty, so he had to be tied for a while...so I guess the cats felt sorry for him and decided to keep him company!

Yes!!! I knew they could do it---They CAN sit beside each other without fighting!! 'course this is at Grandma's house...so ya gotta be good!!

Yup! That's my Hannah -- she has this "thing" for hats....

Dave in his favorite spot!



We have awesome rainbows in the valley. Most of them are complete --it's just hard to capture the whole thing in one picture.

Java -- playing in the first snow of the season! He had so much fun!

Sunrise on Flathead Lake
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Psalm 19:1

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all of these pictures with us! But what about pics of the author?! <3

    Now how do you work this "profile business" :-0
    Love from SEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I got it! This is really neat Jeanette! What a neat way to stay in touch with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete